- July 17, 2015: Won Best Demo Award at ACM e-Energy 2015
- July 15, 2015: Presented 1 poster and 1 demo at ACM e-Energy 2015 conference. (Available on the Research page)
- Sept 29, 2014: Paper "sv(M)kmeans - A Hybrid Feature Selection Technique for Reducing False Positives in Network Anomaly Detection" accepted at the 20th International Conference on Management of Data (COMAD 2014)
- July 21, 2014: Appointed as Research Associate at Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing Group, IIIT Delhi. Current work focussed on optimization of HVAC loads in the IIIT Delhi campus.
- Jun 19, 2014: Awarded the highest grade for my undergraduate research thesis titled "Building Electricity Demand Forecasting" carried out under Dr. Amarjeet Singh, IIIT Delhi. [PDF]
- Feb 21, 2014: Presented a paper at 4th IEEE Advance Computing Conference
Bhavesh Kasliwal, Shraey Bhatia, Shubham Saini, I.Sumaiya Thaseen, Ch.Aswani Kumar. "A Hybrid Anomaly Detection Model using G-LDA"
- Jan 8, 2014: Joined Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing Group, IIIT Delhi as an Undergraduate Researcher